Sunday, December 2, 2007

Blog # 10

Finally, i reached my goal to finish blogging. Being that this is my last blog, i can say that i have learned a lot overall. Throughout this blog i learned where most of the vegetables that i eat come from. It impressed me because i did not know that most of the tomatoes, and other vegetables come from different parts of the country and the world. Without having international business with other coutries we might not have a lot of the things we have today. Such as the food we nurture out of, or the clothes we wear, even the toys the young'n play with. We need to trade things around the world because we learn a lot from eachother and we benefit the business of the United States of America. My favorite meal was a good example of this because you can never trust the supplier the environment and industry gets it from. This meal is safe , i dont want anyone to think that the meal has any dangers on them. But we always have to be aware of it all. As i said before this meal is a very healthy meal for me and for our body also. The food is originally from the south american culture. My parents come from Ecuador, and i know that this plate is very famous in my country. Out of this whole experience, i learned a lot. And i know the rest of you guys learned a lot of out what you decided to blog about.

No comments: