Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Bio

Deidra Freire
September 12, 2007

My name is Deidra Freire. I am 18 years old, in a month I will be turning nineteen. I was born on October 10, 1988. That makes me the best sign of the zodiac, Libra. My parents are originally from Ecuador. Currently I am living in 75th St, Jamaica, in the border of Queens and Brooklyn. I live with my mother only. But I have one younger brother that is attending Hillcrest high school. I also have an older sister that is twenty years old and is taking up as a medical assistant. My brother is living with my stepfather and my sister is living on her own. I love my family with all my heart and I would give anything in this world for them, I would kill for them too.

I work in a supermarket around where I live at in Jamaica, Queens. I have been working there for the past five years. But I am planning to find a different job as soon as possible. I graduated out of Franklin K. Lane high school on January 2007. Which is located in Brooklyn, New York. I was a half a year behind from graduating on time. So that means that my actual graduation date was on June 2006. I feel proud of myself because I at least graduated, and I made my family proud of me, that I actually made it out of the worst high school in the city.

Now I am attending LaGuardia Community College and my major is liberal arts for now. I plan to be a stock broker in the future. But so far I have not made my final choice of what I want to take up as my career. I am also planning to transfer out of LAGCC, to Baruch College. When I have my free time, I like to hang out with my boyfriend. I love to walk around in the city, I go to the mall, I go to my auntie Star house to hang out with her, I do simple things. I don’t have a lot of girlfriends. I keep myself away from all the girl drama, I have more guy friends than anything. They all treat me like a little sister, and they show me a lot of respect. I only had one best friend and her name is Nicole but she moved to Sanford, Florida. On my weekends I love to go out at night, I love to go clubbing, to bars, to lounges. I love to get out and go to the movies and have a good time. My favorite color is red and black. And my favorite food is pizza hut, burger king, and KFC. I am getting hungry just thinking about them. On my pastime, I like to watch my favorite t.v. shows which are the Rock of love, B.E.T. My favorite video games is PacMan, SuperMario, and car racing games. But besides all of that I am a loving person, I am very nice to hang out with. I am not all crazy, only when I feel comfortable enough with the people I am hanging out with. Once anyone gets to know me I come off as a laidback, nice, sweet person. But only crazy when I have to be.

3 comments:

Cwayne85 said...

Kisses n hugs from the me The People's Champion

Christopher

Pantera820 said...

sweet page :)

Twitty Tinkerbell said...

hey there.great blog.just thought to let you know that i forgot to add the 89 in my address,so what you have is wrong.sorry. the 89 comes after the bell