Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blog #1 About the food that i eat.

I have been keeping record of everything i have been eating the last couple of days. In my household i live with me and my mom. I am the one who usually buys the food for my household. Since my mom works overnight, i am the one who cooks the food in my house too. Starting from Friday, i cooked fried steak with cooked rice, and red kidney beans with a salad on the side. The next day i went to the supermarket and i was shopping for the meal that i was going to cook that afternoon. I went to get a pack of pork chops and decided that i will accompany it with a plate of rice. I made a lettuce and tomatoe salad sprinkled with salt, pepper a vinegar with a hint of lime. Then on Sunday i made a tuna salad, exactly the way i did with my salads, as before but without the lettuce. I cooked potatoes and added them to the side of my plate. In between my meals i munched on chips and i ate sandwiches with ham and cheese. Damn, just thinking about all of these meals is making my mouth watery. My favorite drink to accompany all of my meals or in general my favorite drink that is always on my fridge is Pepsi or Lipton iced tea. And every portion on my plate always fills the whole plate up. I be wondering since i love to eat, how in the world do i maintain so thin.

6 comments:

Pantera820 said...

I love steak too. I also wrote that in my blog

Twitty Tinkerbell said...

i really need you to come over to my ouse and cook some fod for me.seems like you love to cook. i cook,but its only when i have to.we'd make a good team,you cook and i eat.what do ya think?

La'Relle said...

Hell yea i agree with Richelle you sound like you can throw down in the kitchen!!!!

Mary. said...

Richelle, Take permission to take me with you.

Cindy-QinRu said...

u r so good at cooking! i can cook, but i only do when it's nessary

Mary. said...

Deidra,
post your next blogs to get points.