Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog #2

I have a lot of favorite meals that i can choose from to be honest. Dont we all ? Right!!! Out of the meals that i love, i suggest everyone to try and make this south american plate named Ceviche with white rice. My mom and my grandmother cooked this meal since i was a little girl. This meal is a known meal to only a few people, since it is so unique and since not a lot of people eat seafood. Ceviche can make you change your mind if you do not like seafood or any type of fish, i can guarantee you will love this meal. As a little girl, i always used to ask my grandmother to make this meal she would add many different types of ingredients that make that meal come out and surprise you with the combined tastes it brings. Just thinking about this meal is making me drool. LOL!!!! I feel as if anyone can make this meal. Because it is so simple and easy to make. The plate is very colorful since we use a lot of vegetables such as tomatoes, parsley, cilantro etc. many more. The white rice relaxes the tone of the tastes in the meal. The juices of every ingredient gives a exquisite flavor. When i first encountered this meal was in my grandmother house, she would make it for the family. It would be gone so quick, because we would destroy what is left of the meal. I can say i am not quilty to this disaster. (wink wink) Maybe one of you guys can actually make this meal, and you will see what i am talking about, this meal is really refreshing. As a matter of fact, Im thinking of making the meal soon i can not wait until i have it once again.

3 comments:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

I'm a rice and beans kind of guy too..I love white with black beans...but I'm not to crazy about chicken cutlet.. Imean i eat it but I wouldn't say I love it...

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Thats suppose to white rice and black beans....SORRY

NeSqUiK said...

hmmm I say you should bring that dish to class.